Thursday 26 September 2013

Lamar Odom Breaks His Silence, Blames Father for His Woes


Lamar Odom has finally broken his silence on his reported drug and alcohol addiction.
The basketball star wrote a lengthy response to claims made by his father Joe Odom, 56, who had blamed Kris Jenner and the Kardashians for his drug problems.
He posted his response on Twitter, and a clearly riled Lamar didn't hold back. He wrote: 'How can a man who has NOT once called me to check on my well being have the nerve to talk so recklessly about his own 'son'. He is my downfall!'
My downfall: Lamar Odom has hit back at his father Joe, 56, who has previously featured on the Khloe and Lamar reality show, after he claimed the Kardashians have 'cursed' his son!!

Rant: Lamar's angry response to his father Joe Odom in full
Rant: Lamar's angry response to his father Joe Odom in full 
Lamar's comments were in response to an interview where Joe claimed wife Khloe and her family had ruined his son's career, making him turn to drugs.
Joe also labelled Kris Jenner 'an evil b***h'.
Lamar added: 'I have let this man and many others get away with a lot of s**t. He wasn't there 2 raise me. He was absent ALL of my life due to his own demons.'
The troubled star then stuck up for his wife Khloe and her family.

'He disrespecting the ONLY FAMILY that has loved me without expecting anything in return. They are the ONLY ones that have been here consistently 4 me during this dark time.'
Lamar added that his father's 'demons may be the ONLY thing he gave 2 me.'
As for his current struggles -- addiction, marriage, basketball career -- Lamar says, 'Only person 2 blame is myself. Say what you want about me but leave the ones who have done nothing but protect and love me out of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment