Thursday 26 September 2013

Rihanna & Teyana Taylor Clash On Twitter!

Taylor had previously uploaded a video to Instagram of herself singing Anita Baker's hit Caught in the Rapture - with RiRi later posting a clip of her hair stylist Yusef performing the same song, wearing a long, curly wig - a style associated with Teyana.

After seeing the Bajan babe's apparent dig at her, Taylor tweeted: "I sing caught in the rapture on IG then she posts her boy singing the same song, the same part, with curly hair and a snap back??? #PETTY.
"Petty is petty and shade is shade, b*tch knew what the f**k she was doing."
She then added: "Don't play wit me @rihanna f**k all this industry s**t, YOU & I know each other VERY well. Throwing subs 4 wat? u got my #, don't show off


Taylor was then targeted by RiRi's fans - aka her Navy - leaving the star to hit back: "y'all could bully everybody else & get away wit that s**t but that s**t ain't gone work ova here. so y'all could miss me with that NAVY s**t."
RiRi's best pal Melissa Forde also waded in on their spat, writing: "#H*SHUTDAF**KUP #BigSeanvoice."
Rihanna then also seemed to retaliate, but did not directly name check Teyana, writing: "Screaming in an empty room! #dontfeedtheanimals."
She then posted a snap of her net worth ($90million) compared to Taylor's earnings of $500,000, later adding: "I hate broke b*tches."
The 25-year old concluded: "I REFUSE to help your career…you will NOT get an @ from me! Not til you pay me! #nomorefreepromo #iRefuse."
Taylor  striked back posting this picture of her and Riri.

Rihanna has since deleted her tweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment